Migration & International Development, Child and Youth Development, Policy Analysis, International Development Research, Social Science Research Methods, Advocacy, Capacity Building, Partnerships, Resource Mobilization, Programme/Project Management (Development Cooperation)
English, French (Beginner), Spanish (Beginner)
Music, Calligraphy, Learning a foreign language, Reading and non-fiction writing
I am a Doctoral Candidate and an Associate Lecturer at University of London (Birkbeck College). My research focuses the effects of modern mobility and the effects of the governance of economic crisis on children and childhood within Ghanaian transnational families.
- Served on the Reader Committee of the Mandela Washington Fellowship for Young African
Leaders, Washington D.C. Metro Area, United States of America
- Associate Lecturer, Birkbeck, University of London.
- Visiting Lecturer (Youth Participation and Migration), International Training Centre (ITC-ILO), Turin, Italy
- Consultant (Migration and Development), United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)/IOM, New York, United States on Mainstreaming Migration in National Development Planning pilot initiative for six countries and Global Migration Group (GMG) issues.
- Lead author of the 2013 UN World Youth Report (WYR) on youth and migration at UN Department of Economic and Social Affairs (UNDESA), New York, United States
- Consultant (Migration and Social Policy Analysis) at United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF), New York, United States
- Founder and Executive Director, Youth Policy Adviser at Young People We Care (YPWC), Kumasi, Ghana
- Consultant (Migration and Development), United Nations Development Programme (UNDP), Accra, Ghana